Equipment Syrup Manufacturing Plant
- Sugar Melting vessel with mixing stirrer
- Basket Filter & Transfer Pump
- Syrup manufacturing vessel with stirrer
- Inline homogeniser
- Zero hold up filter press
- Storage tank with stirrer
- Interconnecting Pipelines
- Transfer pumps
- Integrated Automatic Control Panel
Process Description of Oral Liquid Manufacturing Plant
- This system consists of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of sugar/ water phase to loading the volumetric liquid filling machine.
- The sugar & water , are load with vacuum system or by mechanical system or manually
- The sugar syrup vessel is supplied with high speed stirrer & electrical heating ( In small model) /Steam heating facility ( In bigger size Model )
- The sugar syrup is prepared at required temperature & transferred to manufacturing vessel by vacuum or by transfer pump.
- The product during emulsion formation is recalculated through in line homogeniser or liquid transfer pump.
- The pump also discharge the product in the storage vessel.
- The storage vessel is then taken to the filling area (if it is small capacity ) and is connected to again liquid transfer pump or storage tank remains fixed (In bigger size ) & pump transfer the liquids in the float tank which is connected with filling machine.
- The entire plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators / controllers and digital timer.