Note: The Fluid Bed Dryer is not suitable for drying liquids of pasty material.
The unique concept of the Fluid Bed System begins with a simple Drying unit to which several different optional packages may be added for conversion to a granulation or coater and conceptional principle of Air Fluidization for drying granules, crystalline, coarse or similar materials in Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Dyes, Food & Allied Industries.
Salient Features of Fluidized Bed Dryer (FBD)
- Variable Air handling equipment from the basic, compact pre-filter and heater to the system
- These equipment provide complete control of the condition of the processing air
- Uniform drying and reduction in drying time.
- Involves low labour input.
- To prevent any fine dust to pass through the product, the atmospheric inlet air is filtered by means of single / multi stage filters of 20 microns.
- Steam Coil made out of 1″ dia. SS 304/316 finned tube
- The steam coil is specially designed to get pressure of around 3-4kg./cm^2 (working pressure 3 kg/cm^2)
- A digital temperature indicator cum controller enables in indicating the inlet and outlet air temperature as well as to control the present inlet air temperature
- To control the inlet and outlet air flow air suction and discharge dampers are provided
- To prevent static charge in the machine, an explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear end of the dryer and an positive earthing point timer is provided that sets the process time cutting off the motor supply after pre-set time period.
|Product Bowl Volume in Litres||100||220||440||780||960|
|Batch Capacity In Kg||30||60||120||200||250|