Also known as open jacket, conventional jacketing is a secondary external shell wrapped around the primary vessel to provide a space for heat transfer fluids. We add a spiral formed internal baffle to direct the heating media around the vessel form the inlet to the out. Conventional jacketing is best used on smaller diameter vessels.
We deal both in GMP and Non GMP reactors as per chemical as well as phrama industry.
We are also exporter of reactors all around the world.
- We manufacturer reactor vessels using stainless steel of grade SS 304 and Ss316. & MS .
- These stainless steel reactor vessel are mainly used in chemical & pharmaceutical industry.
- Stainless steel reactor vessel are available in 50 Lit to 50 KL capacity.
- We are offering reactor vessel like chemical Reactor vessel, Steel reactor vessels, Steel chemical reactor vessel and Stainless steel reactor vessel.
- These reactor vessels are well treated before their supply in the market.
Reactors Salient Features
- Highly Efficient
- Strong Construction
- Superior Functionality